Thursday, March 18, 2010

eoc Mcdonalds

Week 9 Eoc
They should serve real ingredients, and real Angus beef. There products that they serve are like plastic to me and I don’t eat McDonald’s. If they raised their price to 10 ten dollars for a burger I think that there target market would change. The people that go to other fast food establishments for a finer kind of meat like burger king and Carl’s junior will start eating at McDonald’s. I think that the competition is Burger king, Fat burger, Inn n out and jack in the box. Inn n out has fresh meat that is served daily and is prepared there. McDonalds to me is processed and not real it reminds me of plastic. The only that I would have at McDonalds is a sweet ice tea I don’t trust the food. I have several friends that eat there, and I really don’t get that they rather go there than a real fast food establishment. However, if McDonalds decided to charge more for their burger and change their product I think that they would have a different consumer base. They would probably have two types of consumers the first one would be the loyal customers that likes their food ,and liked the prices. The second type of consumer would be the one that decided to give another place a shot such as McDonalds. I don’t eat meat so you wouldn’t catch me eating McDonalds but when I was in New York they had a veggie burger that was pretty good and it didn’t taste plastic. It actually had a lot of flavor but it did cost like $4.00. It seems that everyone these days is changing their packing, and prices so I wouldn’t be surprised if McDonalds changed their image. So if you see a price change at McDonalds it could be a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment