Wednesday, February 3, 2010

customer service week 3

Great customer service
I remember going to the forum shops into the juicy store and looking at the handbags that were on the shelf. This lady came up to me and asked me if I needed any help, she was very friendly, and attentive. There was a pink leather handbag that I saw but it wasn’t the size I wanted. So I left my phone number with the lady and asked her to call me if they got a bigger size in. A couple of weeks later I got a call from another juicy store that was located in the towns square, and the girl said that a sales associate from the forum shops had told her that I was looking for a certain bag in a certain size. I was more than pleased with this customer service, and I took a trip down to the juicy store at town square. When I went it to ask for the sales associate she said that’s me and I have your bag on hold for you in the back. She was very nice, and made me feel important as a customer. I ended up getting the purse, and some accessories and pair of shoes. If I had received bad customer service I wouldn’t have got that purse, and I wouldn’t have returned to that store again. I believe that customer service is very important in the industry along with everyday life. I did return back to that store at a later date and I received horrible customer service and I haven’t returned there since. I did call the assistant manager and told them about the amazing customer service that I received, but I also received the worst. The worst thing you can see when you walk into a store is people chatting with each other and you being ignored.

No comments:

Post a Comment