Thursday, February 25, 2010

Business Mission statement-

A.L.I.E.D a Woman’s Fragrance
The name will be A.L.I.E.D which stands for Alluring, Lustful, Independent, Enticing, and Delicious. My product is targeted for the everyday woman that likes to be a girly girl. The fragrance will have a fresh pear scent and a touch of vanilla. It will be used on the go, and will last throughout your day. It will have a bold scent and everyone will know you have entered the spot. You will feel fabulous, and sophisticated like a young woman should. Our goal is for everyone to be talking about the rare, unique scent to their family and friends. The bottle will have luxurious curves so it’s shaped like women. The perfume bottle will be eight ounces, and will say A.L.I.E.D in a pale pink that will match the color of the box. The perfume packaging will come in a pale pink square box, and will have a gold trim lining. The price point will be 50.00 a bottle. It will be sold at high end department stores. My first target market is anywhere from 16-18. These young girls will shop at Forever 21 and Macy’s. My second target market is the ages between 25-30.These woman shop at whole foods, and Victoria secret. So whether you are attending a party or out with your friends you will look and smell great. My product will draw attention of the men and have them lusting for a women’s attention. A.L.I.E.D will make you feel Romance, Confident, Powerful and Determined. My product will be a part of the global marketing mix. I will conduct market research thoroughly this way I will know what the consumer’s wants and needs are in the product. When choosing this fragrance I wanted something that was different, charismatic, and unforgettable to the senses.

No comments:

Post a Comment